Weddings are mostly a once in a life affair in India and thus we Indians want to make it happen with a feel of a “Once upon a time…” story. Thanks to Bollywood that over time we have developed some real taste of a grand Indian wedding and most of us are mentally prepared to shrug off the cloak of budgetary limitations for once. And why you should not? It isn’t going to happen every day, right? So, to materialize this grand dream you need to hire a professional so that you may enjoy your dream without any worries.
It is a tedious task to make a Grand Indian Wedding happen and accordingly, it requires meticulous planning and preparations. But the Bride or Groom to be can’t be involved in handling petty issue altogether on their wedding day. So, this asks for the engagement of a professional wedding event planner. In this interactive piece, we are going to help you choose the most appropriate and best-suited wedding planner for your dream wedding ceremony.
Without any further ado let us first have a look at the qualities that you must look for in your wedding planner:
1. Empathy & Benevolence: Indian weddings are an emotional affair and the wedding planner should be able to understand it because it would need to bend some arrangements and ideas to cope up with random emotional demands. Consequently, a rigid wedding coordinator is a strict NO. If you want real flexibility you must check out the events planned by the wedding planner on your site in the past.
2. Good Listener than a Raconteur: As we are aware weddings are quite elaborate in India and so is the plan to make one happen. Every Bride and Groom to be, have numerous things and ideas in mind that they are must vent those in front of the person who is going to help them live their dream. A wedding planner must be patient enough to listen to your wishes than to impose his conventional methods upon you by only being an anecdotist..
3. Good Mediator: As there are two families involved and mostly both have a different idea about the wedding so there are chances that some sweet or sour disputes regarding the arrangements may arise. It is thus advisable that you must check out the mediation skills of the wedding planner to whom you are planning to give the task.
4. Experience: It goes without saying that a wedding event coordinator with sufficient experience is always going to be a better choice. It is so because he has got most of the arrows in his quiver that are needed to accomplish a successful and hassle-free perfect dream wedding. I may suggest you go for wedding and event planning company like Premier Lifestyle Management as it is not only one of the best Wedding and Event Management Company but it has panoramic expertise in organizing and planning versatile events that also includes wedding ceremony.
6. Inventive and Resourceful : This doesn’t mean the usual “Jugaad” kind of skill. An inventive wedding coordinator is always ready with a replacement for anything that is demanded to be changed at the last minute. On the other hand resourcefulness of a wedding planner is reflected in his ability to arrange anything and everything in tight situations whenever the need be. In India, I would say this is one of the qualities you should prioritize in your checklist..
7. Finance and budget : An expert wedding planner starts his talks with your budget and financial liberties that you are cherishing for your dream wedding. I should have kept this one at the top of this list but it would have relaxed your nerves that this would suffice your hunt for a great wedding planner. Whatever your glamorous dream maybe and you might be available with unlimited resources but still you need to keep a tight grip on your coffers. Don’t disclose your budgets unless you have confirmed the above qualities. If you have ticked all the above-mentioned traits then let the wedding planner advise you with your budget to be set. Again don’t wander away from the core budget you kept in mind whatever the reason may be.
8. Fashion Input and Expertise : To wrap up with your selection processes don’t forget to check out the themes and fashion sense of the wedding event planner. Insist on a full presentation of his ideas and inputs for your wedding ceremony. Don’t forget to check out the details for every ceremony however small it may be. For example, if you have planned for the Mehandi ceremony ask your planner whether he is going to provide staff to do the Mehandi for Bride and others and what color and theme he is proposing for the same. It would help you avoid the chaos of “Bhaiya/Didi me first” and let everyone enjoy the ceremony..
You might be wondering that how is it possible to find such verdant qualities in a single wedding event planner whether it’s a person or organization and believe me that your doubt is authentic as there are only a handful of wedding planners in India with all the above qualities and expertise. As you have read this piece so I won’t leave you hoping for some suggestions about an authentic wedding planner. You should go for Premiere Lifestyle Management as we are the ideal candidate for your screening procedure based on the above-mentioned qualities.
PLM is a one-stop solution to all your wedding event management expectations as we are equipped with the requisite experience, expertise, enthusiasm, emotions, and eagerness to realize your dream as our own. The PLM team has been in operations for three decades and our excellent service has won us many national awards and accolades. But most importantly our tailored services have won us the trust and love of our clients thereby allowing us to have a lifelong relationship with them. We cherish your precious moments and that is the reason we believe in making them memorable for eternity as your marriage would be.